At Teepee Day Nursery, we make it our business to know what’s going on and we pride ourselves in keeping our finger on the pulse. We regularly compare rates locally and nationally to make sure that we offer really competitive rates of pay. We work hard and so we expect to pay well. We are very proud of our Real Living Wage status. This is an independently calculated wage rate that is based on the cost of living. Unlike the national minimum wage, which is set by the government, the Real Living Wage is voluntarily paid by employers who choose to be accredited. There are only two real Living Wage employers in Bracknell, and we are the only day nursery so the results show for themselves.
There are lots of financial benefits to working at Teepee Day Nursery, including:
- Discounts on nursery fees if you have a child yourself
- Recommend a friend bonuses. We would much rather pay you than a recruitment agency, and if they are your friend, then we will probably like them too! We pay you £500 for each friend that we employ
- Annual parent questionnaire bonus
- Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ bonus
We contribute to your workplace pension in line with government guidelines.
Other nice benefits include:
- A full uniform, which includes everything you will need (even a bobble hat)
- Each practitioner is given their own tablet device to observe the children
- Meals and snacks freshly prepared by our chef, for our team as well as the children